- To delve into and understand, through experimentation, exploration and discovery, the acoustic physics which controls how musical instruments work and are applied, in addition to the main techniques used to produce sound.
- To arouse curiosity towards music (and other arts and sciences), highlighting their presence in everyday life and providing attractive examples using familiar objects.
- To gain awareness of and a critical, reflective outlook on pollution, contamination and irresponsible consumption.
- To discover, understand and use basic vocabulary and concepts related to music, sound and instruments themselves.
- To use instruments as a means of personal and autonomous representation and of social and emotional communication.
- To enjoy producing personal creations and boost confidence and self-esteem through this process.
- To gain skills in handling the tools used to produce instruments.
- To appreciate musical and cultural diversity through different instruments and a repertoire from around the world.